Thursday, July 12, 2012

heartbreaker

i sound unusual not because of southern hemisphere winter but,
the pain of love infesting the depths of my soul.
i never thought memories of her and i chatting would grace my mind,
there she is on the washing line hanging clothes with no shirt on.
all she is doing is playing with my feelings as blood rush all over my body.
i am beginning to have sick fantasies which neither God nor man could encourage.
anything foul language detailing how i wish she was mine will be shot down,
my love for her is completely locked down and her younger brother hates me,
he says i got heartbreaker looks and does not want me near any of his sisters,
i tested their love four seasons ago and found out they hated me.
i have known her since primary school when she used to walk to the shops alone.
back then i did know if she had a man and cared less about girls--strangers in particular.
nowadays i am a grown man but find it hard to get a woman to call mine.
i keep scouring lengths and breadths of my suburb in search of the one.
i do not want to offend anyone about my loneliness stories.
her father was a very scary and strict man--i wonder how he came to have a boyfriend.
he was not entering the yard.
these days he talks a lot because he does and sleeps on her bed.
loving her is a momentous task which i better not accustom myself to.

No comments:

Post a Comment