Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I curse the day our eyes met

I just walked past her kissing another man,
Why did I fall in love without getting to know her first?
I am going to be the township's joke of the year,
I already am as I can not control my emotions right now,
I feel tears welling in my eyes,
Who is going to stop them as God will not?
He will not because I believe premarital sex is forbidden.
Since the beginning of time men have been tricked,
So long as one has blood is going to get robbed.
Maybe it was her cousin,
Maybe she is engaged to be married now brags,
I never knew her for years till a friend introduced us,
I curse the day our eyes met,
What was I doing at that grocery store nine years ago?
I was doing what all shoppers do for God's sake!
She is trying to get my attention,
Find out if I am the jealous type,
Most men are jealous of their loved ones,
I will no longer pursue her as she is maybe;
the reason our municipality billing has been skyrocketing,
Do you know why?
She is working at their billing department.

No comments:

Post a Comment